BlackPool Newsletter #7
This week in BP news we have the veBPT launch, the CyBall and Cometh recruitment push, BP Axie Scholar numbers swell and more news, right here!
This week in BlackPool news: veBPT has has launched, new Troop recruitment efforts take centre stage with the CyBall Troop looking for players and the Cometh Troop seeking new pilots; the BP Academy Axie breeding program now encompasses a whopping 1200 Scholars, Sorare announces Special Tournaments and much more waiting for you, right here!
- Rarity Farming is baack! From Feb 24 to April 21, the third season is in full swing, with moar than 3M$ GHST to be distributed! 👀
- The Aapegotchis are preparing for the release of the game, we’ll release our mini video series in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned! In the meantime, if you have Gotchis that need renting or on the contrary, are looking to rent one - get in touch with Hazelstar!
- AMA aalert: if you missed the Reddit AMA, you can catch up here, but don’t miss the next one on Twitter Space today, at 3pm UTC!👇
- CyBall launched officially on 22/02/2022 and it’s been a great success so far. In the first 3 days, the game reached 9000 users who completed 31,000 matches and saw 730,000 $CBT earned by players
- We've pooled Bronze, Silver & Gold CyBlocs with nice traits available for BP Troops to use! Interested in Play & Earn and would like to get on board with BlackPool & CyBall? Follow these simple steps:
- Head to this link,
- Connect your personal crypto wallet. Make sure you are on Binance Smart Chain (now called BNB Chain),
- Enter your preferred login email address and password,
- Click “Sign Up” and sign the confirmation message in your wallet.
- Check your mailbox and verify your email address (there might be a slight delay for the verification email to arrive),
- After your account is set up, contact email@example.com or reach out in our Discord with your registered email address,
- Log into CyBall, head to the CyLoans tab and you’ll see 3 CyBloc NFTs ready for you to play!
- Sorare hit surpassed 100,000 users that now own at least 1 blockchain card.
- New Special Tournaments have been announced that only allow the selection of players with below average recent scores. The top prizes for these will be Unique cards!
The Space Apes continue to train for the upcoming Tournaments. If you want to join the Guild, apply right here!
If you missed the AMA on design, here’s a glorious recap, introducing new characters from Cometh Beyond and explaining the creative process behind! We’re excited to discover Cometh’s lore a little more each time.
If you want to discover the cards and their effect, follow this YouTube series.
- It was mentioned that the developers are pushing hard to polish the game and they are aiming to release Origin Alpha by the end of March. We expect that Axie Origin will release some time around Q1 of 2022, after Season 20.
- Axie Infinity has surpassed $4 billion in all-time non-fungible token sales. Currently, it is the third-largest NFT project, right behind OpenSea and LooksRare.
- The supply of Smooth Love Potion (SLP) tokens has been reduced by 56%, making them more scarce. As a result, the asset’s USD value surged to nearly $0.04 shortly after. However, SLP retraced by 55% during the week (in line with the overall downtrend in the crypto markets).
- BlackPool Academy’s breeding program steams ahead with over 1200 scholars now!
- We continue to farm RON and AXS with our liquidity pools, and remain bullish on the new horizons of both the Origins (v3) of the game, and the new Land Game!
In other news, we've launched veBPT last week to great effect with over 100k $BPT locked up! You can find instructions on how to start receiving rewards from our verticals here:
As every week, you can find your regular ecosystem updates by our very own digger in charge, Erwan right here and if you're up for some deeper insights into what's been happening in BP Sorare last week, head here!
Last, but not least, our esports partner, TeamFr has just announced a new Gods Unchained tournament, so if you're looking to snatch a bag of prizes, have a look at the details below.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.