BlackPool has landed, and we're ready to take on the NFT gaming world and beyond...
BlackPool is the world's first quantitative NFT hedge fund governed by smart-contracts and controlled by humans in a DAO structure.
Similar to how hedge funds allow contribution in USD, the Blackpool DAO allows contribution in ETH and uses these to invest in NFT assets across many verticals, with the objective to generate value for xBPT holders.
What is the use of BlackPool Token (BPT)?
BPT (ERC-20) is the governance token of BlackPool. BPT is essential for distributing its operations, ensuring that no central party can make decisions about how the platform operates.
BPT provides access to a vibrant, diverse, and dedicated governance system, which will eventually guide the protocol towards the future.
How will BlackPool Token be distributed and allocated?
There is a fixed cap of 100M BPT.
- BlackPool DAO is allocated 50% of the total 100M BPT:
- of which 40% go to contributors
- and 10% to the DAO treasury.
This amount is vested linearly across 5 years.
- The other 50% will be allocated as follows:
- 48% Liquidity Mining & other growth initiatives
- 1.5% Merkle Airdrop distributed on May 28th 2021 (ended June 6th 2021)
- 0.50% reserved to seed early liquidity on:
* Sushiswap on Ethereum (BPT/ETH)
* ComethSwap on Polygon (BPT/MUST and BPT/ETH)
Blackpool aims to revolutionise the way people look at NFTs and plans to build out multiple verticals that continually adapt to market conditions and deliver ongoing rewards for xBPT holders.
We are excited to have you on board and look forward to building the future of NFT management and quantitative trading.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.