Even if we already brought you the best of crypto news into your mailbox, we decided to improve our content. A deeper dive into all the stories we over. Exciting, right? Soon, you won’t even have to actually read the tweets.
This week, a lot is going on. Visa is going deep into the rabbit hole with clear wallet abstraction goals, Liquid Staking is increasingly adopted, Manifold is just getting better and better and music NFTs hit it big with VAULT’s successful raise and Rihanna’s last drop 2 days before Super Bowl…
This bear market is intense. Everyone is in a building frenzy, technology is moving forward at lightspeed. It is as exhausting as it is exciting, and that’s exactly why we are here, now.
- StarkWare x Visa at StarkWare Session 2023. Big things to come.
- Liquid Staking derivatives, the next gold?
- What is Seaport protocol?
- D&D controversy: is the mindset of players changing towards NFTs?
- Staking is not safe: Quick Reminder.
- The most useful data if you want to launch your own collection on Manifold.
- DCA is not the most efficient tool, Volatility Harvesting might be.
- Are you a little behind on NFTs? It is never too late to learn, even less during a bear market.
- VAULT uses NFT technology to enable music artists to offer extra content and experiences for a fee.
- YugaLabs donated a CryptoPunk to the Centre Pompidou in Paris.
- Vitalik Buterin donates another 50 ETH to support victims of Turkey-Syria earthquake.
- At StarkWare Sessions 2023, Visa’s Cuy Sheffield shared the company’s vision for digital assets.
- Visa plans to use Ethereum L2 to allows customer to convert digital asset to fiat currency
- According to the Visa executive , global settlement with digital assets and fiat currencies is one of the avenues Visa is investing in. He specifically stated:
“That’s been one of the areas where we want to build muscle memory. The same way that we can convert between dollars in euros on a cross-border transaction, we should be able to convert between digital tokenized dollars and traditional dollars.”
- Mass adoption on its way?
2. Liquid Staking derivatives are the next gold?
- Here it is: How it works and why this is a better solution than a pegged derivative.
- Regarding the current situation of centralised staking, consider DYOR about Liquid Staking and decentralised solutions.
- Crypto 2024 : frxETH > wETH ?
3. What is Seaport? A new web3 marketplace protocol designed for safety and efficiently buying and selling NFTs. Seaport is a game changer: open source and a modern foundation that will help us (and any teams using it) build and release new features more quickly.
- OpenSea will become a new aggregator of a lot of different kind of web 3 products (ENS ID, NFT, Music NFT…)
- A battle won against Blur?
4. Is the mindset of players changing towards NFTs?
- As the NFT industry is slowly understanding that ownership is the most important perk of this technology, users can become less suspicious towards it.
- It could be a sign of bridging between two communities: the tech saviours unable to communicate properly about NFTs, and users who don’t want to pay 10x the price of usual things just because they would “own it”.
5. Staking is not safe: Quick Reminder.
- Omnipresent pressure from the SEC, always chasing. How many years of Ripple’s lawsuit?
- But wouldn’t that be a good point? Does crypto really need centralised staking? Of course not, and getting rid of these harmful services is another step towards the decentralisation.
6. The most useful data if you want to launch your own collection on Manifold.
- Manifold is becoming one of the best tool for NFT lovers : upgrades every months, new functionalities, improving the previous ones…
- At the moment, Manifold is a no-brainer for NFT artists.
7. DCA is not the most efficient tool, Volatility Harvesting might be. A little thread to DYOR on the subject.
- Buy low / Sell high / never run away of liquidity: Goal’s strategy. Easy to understand, hard to master.
- Portfolio management is the key to carry the next bull market.
- Psychology and stress management are also part of efficient trading strategies. If you don’t feel you have enough energy to manage the induced stress, just don’t do it.
8. Are you a little late on NFTs? It is never too late to learn, even less during a bear market.
- According to the BlackPool Lab, this recap is one of the best.
- A real NFT 101 you can send to your parents, if they promise to use a Ledger.
9. VAULT uses NFT technology to enable music artists to offer extra content and experiences for a fee.
- Part of the funding will be used to scale up its own proprietary protocol.
- New market opportunity for our experts. Music NFT are starting to grow, like the last Rihanna’s drop with royalties sharing of her massive hit B*tch Better Have My Money by Another Block.
- The Block Article wrote ****about this project, and spoiler: wallet abstraction is in the party.
10. YugaLabs donated a CryptoPunk to a famous modern art museum: The Centre Pompidou in Paris.
- A big step for the NFT adoption in the French art industry, who have been a bit reluctant until now.
- Yuga also offered an Autoglyph, another OG collection from CryptoPunks founders. These donations were part of a 18 NFTs acquisition for the permanent collection of the Museum.
11. Vitalik Buterin donates another 50 ETH to support victims of Turkey-Syria earthquake. Chad move?
- This donation is in addition to the 99 ETH sent a few days ago.
- Some people in the comments are saying that it is “Less than a Starbucks a day” or it is “Tax evasion”. What if he didn’t donate anything? We are lucky that Twitter is not the real world.
And that’s all folks, see you next week!
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.