After all the FTX mess, it is hard to go back to the usual bear market. No big scams or incredible news this week, but it’s still time to learn new tricks: how to avoid ConsenSys collecting your IP, new blue-chips floor prices and why is Apecoin pumping?
Enjoy the ride, folks!
- ATH down to the floor.
- Shrapnel new environment teaser.
- Hot Wheels NFT… On a burner wallet? badum tss
- Another FTX Scam.
- Metamask and private policy.
- Apecoin pumping back from the dead.
- Why does most of web3 gaming suck?
- Finally: shopping for luxury with crypto currencies.
- Web3 solving Web2 problems.
- ATH down to the floor. Time to buy? Or time to cut your losses?
2. We would definitely spend a few holidays here, wouldn't you? Can’t wait to see this environment in game.
3. Hard not to get hyped by Hot Wheels NFT, but let’s wait for some use cases before opening the wallet.
4. FTX, the never-ending scam story.
5. Hard to miss that Metamask changed their policy. Even though all nodes track IPs, better to know how to avoid, when a company is at the mercy of private USA funds.
6. Is $Apecoin back? Or is it just pumping & dumping?
7. Why do web3 games suck? Short problem, long story.
8. It was just a matter of time before luxury brands started accepting crypto-currencies. Do they finally understand their web3 target customers?
9. Let's not forget that initially Web3 was not a bozo-degen space, but a tech-solution.
That's all folks, see you next week!
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.