Greetings, frens. We're glad to be back with y'all with some refreshing additions!
This week please welcome S.C.A.M., the bulletin's new rubric on the latest scam in the ecosystem, Stripe is introducing crypto payouts with Polygon, Soliton shares with us their view on the future of Web3 gaming, and a player retention breakdown by LeftsideEmiri.
To begin, let's start with some precious wisdom by PlayIsFree on P2E games.
Table of Contents:
- Immutable X Tokenomics Portal
- A legal battle is coming soon by DeFiDefenseLaw
- How to create economic incentives in the next generation of games by 0x_fren
- Game development resources by Matt Hackett
- How to get hired in Web3 by BubbaCrypto23
- Dogami $DOGA vesting might seem strange
- Nouns DAO treasury expenses finally explained
- How to overperform as an NFT collection
- Tokenomics for everyone
- CryptoPunks pendants by Tiffany&Co
- An OpenSea competitor scams 277ETH from its investors
- LimeWire raises $10.4M in a private token sale
- Art Basel & UBS Report on the Art Market, summarised by thefunnyguys.eth
- OpenMic on on-chain and StarkNet games
- How to become an on-chain detective by theDEFIac
- A game engine to play them all by Soliton
- ApeCoin & The Death of Staking, by Cobie
- Uniswap launches Uniswap Labs Ventures and A16Z creates its own crypto research lab
- Bored Ape Yacht Club is making a film series with Coinbase
- How to make money in crypto by Onchain Wizard
- Partouche's Casinos will accept cryptos payments
- Meta, Facebook's Metaverse will charge creators fees of up to 47,5%
- Web3 social app Context just raised a $19.5 million seed round
- The Ronin Hack linked back to a North Korean hacking group
- Tornado Cash now uses Chain Analysis oracle to block OFAC sanctioned addresses
- Player Retention breakdown by LeftsideEmiri
- Learn from the pros, learn from their wallets activities
- Stepn raises a $5M Seed round with Sequoia as lead
- Rumor: Sandbox is seeking to raise $400 million in a new round
- Stripe is introducing crypto payouts with Polygon
🚨[S.C.A.M: Secure. Control. Ape. Monitor]🚨
- Immutable X Tokenomics Portal
Immutable X is announcing an easy way to understand its tokenomics.
2. A legal battle is coming soon and most NFT projects are not ready for it by DeFiDefenseLaw
3. How to create economic incentives in the next generation of games by 0x_fren
Investors and game designers, here is some knowledge for you!
4. Game development resources by Matt Hackett
Want to create video games? Here is a curated list of game dev resources!
5. How to get hired in Web3 by BubbaCrypto23
Everything is possible in Web3, you just need to grind for it! (in a clever way).
6. Dogami vesting might seem strange
Some things seemed sketchy with $DOGA vesting...
Dogami's CEO responded to it and gave some clarity (a little too late for people it seems).
7. Nouns DAO treasury expense finally explained
0xigami makes us understand how Nouns DAO works, and more importantly why.
8. How to overperform as an NFT collection by Purple_Police
9. Tokenomics for everyone
- The Defi Edge Tokenomics List
- Calmdonut's opinion of the dual vs three token model
- Why most play-to-earn models don't work
- 10 must-reads on Tokenomics by 0xSong
- Nat Eliason Tokenomics 104 : How to Launch a Token
10. CryptoPunks pendants by Tiffany&Co
Alexandre Arnault hits again! Now with CryptoPunks's jewelry.
11. An Open Sea competitor scammed 277ETH from its investors
Have you ever heard of 0peNFT ? Neither did we...
12. LimeWire raised $10.4M in a private token sale
13. Art Basel & UBS Report on the Art Market summarised by thefunnyguys.eth
279 pages report resumed in a thread.
14. OpenMic on on-chain and StarkNet games
Know things before anyone else does!
15. How to become an on-chain detective by theDEFIac
16. A game engine to play them all, by Soliton
"I’ve been a gamer all my life. 15 years ago, I played as Santo, a blood elf mage in World of Warcraft. For the last 2 years, I’ve been playing as 0xSoliton a new type of game called “Web3”".
17. ApeCoin & The Death of Staking by Cobie
Staking is not what it used to be anymore.
18. Uniswap launches Uniswap Labs Ventures and A16Z creates its own crypto research lab
19 . Bored Ape Yacht Club is making a film series with Coinbase
A movie trilogy is in preparation by Coinbase and BAYC owners can feature in it.
20. How to make money in crypto by Onchain Wizard
Another wizard on the block.
21. Partouche's Casinos will accept cryptos payments
22. Meta, Facebook's Metaverse will charge creators fees of up to 47,5%
23. Web3 social app Context just raised a $19.5 million seed round
"Context allows users to monitor other people’s wallets and transactions through an Instagram-esque feed, also released a new version of its product that will now help users automatically find the wallets linked to people they follow on Twitter."
24. The Ronin Hack was linked back to a North Korean hacking group
25. Tornado Cash now uses Chain Analysis oracle to block OFAC sanctioned addresses
Don't worry, Anon. It affects the website frontend and not the smart contract directly.
26. Player Retention breakdown by LeftsideEmiri
Achieving that initial traction for your game requires 4 key factors.
27. Learn from the pros, learn from their wallets activities
28. Stepn raised a $5M Seed round with Sequoia as lead
A ponzi or not a ponzi, that's the question, fren.
- is GMT / GST sustainable, by Calmdonut.
29. Rumor: Sandbox is seeking to raise $400 million in a new round.
The sky is not the limit.
30. Stripe is introducing crypto payouts with Polygon
DO NOT OPEN
Hello, this is Apple and Metamask client service, I need your seed phrase, Anon.
- A new phishing scam is out, and it's playing on the Metamask i-Cloud backup.
- Metamask is saving your seed in the cloud. Yes, you read that right.
- Ape scammed on SwapKiwi
A Bored Ape holder got scammed, but how? Here is the explanation by the unlucky ape.
They did not make the cut, but all news gonna make it.
- Kraken shut down its San Francisco headquarters
- NFTs are like cereals
- Interoperability to blockchain games with MetaMaterial
- A market pattern is emerging with Moonbird.xyz
That's all, folks! Have a great week!